Saturday, January 23, 2010

9 Months

I can't believe Gage been out of me longer than he was in me!

He has been my sweet little boy this month.

He sleeps through the night, hates when mommy leaves the room, takes awesome naps, always has to be in mommy's sight, eats well, plays well, loves his mommy, doesn't snuggle, loves walks and to be outside, always wants mommy, and scoots all around the house--BACKWARDS. Oh, and did I mention, He's a Momma's Boy?

He always sleeps with his feet crossed! So cute! Even more cute when they are propped up!
He loves teething biscuits, wagon wheels and yogurt melts. Also ice cream, peaches, cantaloupe, honey dew, toast, and anything else we are eating!

What a little man!

Our Future All-Star


Love him!
Happy 9 months big guy! Before we know it we'll be planning your mission farewell!

1 comment:

Brandon and Angela Hoopes said...

What a cute and happy little guy! Have you ever heard of Mum Mums? They are rice crackers for babies and literally make no mess! I HATE teething biscuits b/c they are so dang messy! Anyways, just thought I'd let you know about them, if you haven't already.