Thursday, January 21, 2010

Our Happenings

Our desktop is back up and running, so that means I have lots of pics! :)
2 weeks ago, Maisey went to her cousin, Madi's birthday party. It was at Build A Bear and Maisey had so much fun.


Of course, she picked a blue bear!
Here she is watching it get stuffed. She was mesmorized!

Maisey named her bear "4". So here she is giving 4 a bath!

Maisey sitting by the birthday girl!

The whole party! It was pretty chaotic and they went to Red Robin after, but Maisey was melting down so we decided to head home for nap! (Maisey is on the bottom row, second from the left.
Maisey's new potty dress

We've also been doing some serious potty training! She LOVES dresses so I told her I would buy her a new dress if she started going potty on the big girl potty. It worked like a charm. Every morning when it's time to get dressed she asks to wear a dress. I let her but if she wets in her undies she has to put pants on! Pretty good deal right? Well, she hasn't worn pants at all for the last 3 days. We've even ventured to the library twice and wal-mart once in undies! She has done so awesome!

For her first day staying dry in undies all day we bought her a Dora movie.
I also took the kids swimming 2 weeks ago! Since I was going by myself I thought I would take a pic before we left. I didn't think I could manage the camera and two kids by myself! They were both so excited to go!

No comments: