Friday, October 1, 2010

Keepin Busy!

This little guy and his sis make me crazy!!!
Not only has he ripped all of the wall paper off the wall from around his crib, but I asked his sis to entertain him for 2 min in the morning while I finished getting ready, and this is what I walked in to!
He is such a lounge baby! Apparently his couch isn't enough. He needs his sis's to put his feet on!

He thinks he's such a big helper!

----------------------------------------------------------

Last weekend my friend and I threw a Baby Essentials Surprise Baby Shower for 3 of our friends who are all expecting in the next few months! It was AWESOME!!! They were all surprised, and we had a great turn out.

My first attempt at cake pops. I've made balls before, but never the pops. They were quite a challenge, and I was ready to just give up, but I revived them!

The spread!

The 3 girls! (Plus one's g-ma!)

My friend and I made the decorations. We got the idea from marthastewart.com. Then I had the idea of hanging baby essential items from them (i.e. bottles, bibs, pacifiers, diapers, etc.)

I got each of the 3 ladies a BIG tub to hold all their gifts!
It was a really fun night! Can't wait to meet all the new littles!
----------------------------------------------------------
K, now I think I'm all caught up! Just in time to head to Sunriver this weekend to enjoy a little R&R!

No comments: