Wednesday, October 20, 2010

My Randomness for Today!

* It must just be something about Wednesdays, but Gage fell asleep early again today! This time in the car on the way home from preschool!

* Also this morning, he and his buddies thought it would be funny to tear the wall paper off in his room -- AGAIN!!!!! (See pic below!) And again, my father-in-law had the best come back -- Maybe he is just upset at BYU's poor performance this season!


* We went to the temple again last night. Note to self -- Do not, I repeat DO NOT wear flats with no socks all day and then go to the temple. You will still be able to smell your feet!
* My plan for the week was kind of thrown off, so now I'm not sure when I'm going to get everything done! This week was already a CRAZY one as it is! Lucky (maybe not cuz I'll have to go next week) my visiting teaching fell through for tomorrow night! Maybe I CAN hit up 5 stores + Costco in an evening?

* We are having guests this weekend! Lots of them! And we're excited. The kids need some lovin from their grandma and aunt!

* Last Saturday, after GWL and a baptism, I went to 2 Fred Meyers to do these awesome toy deals:
10 Littlest Pet Shop toys = FREE
3 Strawberry Shortcake toys = $10
1 My Little Pony Remote Control Airplane = $8
Total Retail = $ 143 My Total = $18 Savings = 88 %



* I'm getting so excited for Christmas! Only 66 more days!

* Maisey loves to "read" my cookbooks. I just bought a new one yesterday at a book fair at my mom's school, and she chose to read that for bed last night and nap today! And she's been reading the cake ball book ever since I got it. Maybe she will go to culinary school or something!

* I "made" the best carmel dip for apples! It's so easy, but it does take some planning ahead! Buy 1 can on sweetened condensed milk. Remove label. Bring a big pot of water to a boil. Insert unopened can. Boil for 3 hours! Remove and let cool (I did for 2 hours). Open and enjoy the creamy, gooey, carmely goodness!

* I have a million things I could be doing right now, but I think I'm going to go lay on the couch and read. And if I fall asleep, GOOD!!!!

No comments: