Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Random Happenings

 We have been having some fun outside time this summer. We have not had a single day in the 90's this summer, which is fine by me! We've only used our air conditioner maybe two days. It's so nice to have sunny, but cool weather.

 The kids were begging to play with the sprinkler but it was almost time for dinner so I didn't want to get their suits on. I just let them play and they loved it. Ironically, the next day I put them in their suits to play out there and got out the fun kid flower sprinkler and they wanted nothing to do with it.

Gagey learned how to go down the slide head first!

I can't believe all 3 kids looked at me and smiled! 

 Gage is sitting in the corner because he hit his sister. He looks real remorseful, huh?

I went and picked blueberries with my friend last week! I got close to 20 lbs worth of them and spent a couple hours out there. When I got home, I opened the door and they all spilled out.

It was such a bummer!
(sorry for the poor pic. quality, blackberry has no flash!)

We picked them all up, washed them off, and had blueberry pancakes the next night for dinner!
They were delicious!

No comments: