Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Amy's Bridal Shower

The bridal shower turned out so well last night! I put my mom in charge of taking pictures, and I was downloading them to my computer this morning, and this is what I got! :)

Her colors are blue and brown, which ended up looking very cute! I did a heart theme, and used my new cricut!!!

DECOR -

My mom and I found this totally awesome craft wholesale warehouse in Portland, so that's were I got most of the stuff for the centerpiece. I just filled a large vase with blue, brown, white and clear Christmas bulbs of all different sizes, then tied blue and brown ribbon into a bow. I stuck this jewel thing in the center to add some height.

I used several different cartridges on the cricut to do different shapes of hearts and different sizes. I sewed them together leaving space between each heart and hung them from the chandelier. It ended up being totally cute!

I did some small hearts on my cricut and hot-glued a toothpick in between 2 of them for the spinach balls.


FOOD -

Spinach balls, cheesy onion dip with sour dough bread, a veggie platter (from Amy's Grandma), delicious peanut butter brownies that I made into heart shapes (no close up pic since my mom was in charge of the camera!), and a totally awesome chocolate cake that my friend Angela made!

The Table!



Amy got a ton of fun gifts! We had a good turn out! I would say it was a success!
Now I am going to hibernate until Thanksgiving at 10:00 PM when our outlet malls open! :)
(We are going out for Thanksgiving so I don't have to cook anything!)




No comments: