Friday, November 6, 2009

My CRAZY girl!

I just got home from a 1 1/2 hour Wal-Mart trip! I only brought home 4 bags. Why did it take so long? My crazy daughter was walking around with her eyes closed and her arm out in front of her. I asked her what she was doing and she said, "I walking like a blind person!" and then proceeded to do that for the rest of our Wal-Mart trip. Every time I asked her to hurry it up she just YELLED, "Mommy. . . I a blind person!"
People were staring.
Others were laughing.
I was secretly busting up inside!
Where does she get her material? This girl is a comedian!

2 comments:

janel said...

Did you then let her walk right into a pole like that blind girl in your swim class and then she would yell - "oh mom!" because that would be hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Got to love children!