Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Some of my random thoughts
Things I'm stressing over:
1) Maisey's school situation for next year. We just found out she is 5th on the wait list at the charter school in town! Better come up with a plan b!
2) This Easter fireside that I was asked to be apart of Sunday night. The last time I was in anything was when I was in Scrooge in 3rd grade. I'm Mary Magdalene and have a speaking part that I have to say to music. Have I ever mentioned I am musically illiterate? Luckily my friend let me come over and practice while she played the piano.
3) My enormous to-do list! I just barely finished and threw away a to-do list that I had last week while Shaun was in Arkansas. There were only 5 pretty simple tasks on it: 1) Hang new pictures in hall 2) Pay bills 3) Mail proof of insurance to OnPoint 4) Fill out rebate for contacts 5) Clean out purse. Not to mention my 19 item list for this week, one which is updating the blog from the last few weeks. Yeah, not getting done today!
4) My kids!!! They have seemed to both regress quite a bit over the last few weeks. I thought that usually doesn't happen until after the baby comes, but they have both been acting out quite a bit lately. Maisey has to take a nap for the whole month of April. She's been so grumpy and sassy in the afternoons that she lost the privilege of quiet time. And Gage, he's a ticking time bomb as far as tantrums go! Wow! I haven't put up a post about Sunriver yet, but let's just say we left early to come home because he was so out of control! Oh, and, I'm not sure what we are going to do with them when we are at the hospital. I've only got a few more weeks to figure it out.
5) How busy our April is! When Shaun and I flipped the calendar on Sunday I was surprised at how packed it was already, and we just keep adding to it!
6) The fact that I didn't take pictures of my kids on St. Patrick's day, which doesn't seem like that big of a deal now, but I know I'll be kicking myself when it comes time to make calendars for the grandparents next year. So I've been telling myself everyday for the last few weeks to put them back in their green to take a pic, but I just can't find the energy to do so.
Things I'm looking forward to:
1) Shaun's dad, brother and sister-in-law coming into town at the beginning of next week.
2) My sister and nephew also coming into town at the beginning of next week.
3) T-ball starting up! Shaun is coaching a 3-4 year old team, and since Gage turns 3 two weeks into the season and Maisey is still 4 they are both on his team, along with 4 other friends! So we know 6 of the 9 players! It will be a fun season!
4) My final ultrasound next Wednesday!
5) Maisey's ballet performance in June! She got measured for her costume on Monday in class, and it is way cute! We had to miss the December one because it was on the same day as Uncle Ryan's wedding, so I'm really excited to see this one.
Well, that's enough of my random thoughts for now! Hopefully a real update will be coming soon. . . if I can ever find the time or energy to get it done!