Monday, April 16, 2012

T-Ball

Call us crazy, but we signed both kids up for T-ball, and Shaun signed up to be their coach, while I have a baby in the middle of the season! 

Saturday was picture day and their first game! 

Pictures went great. . .




. . . The game, not so great! 
I'm not sure if it had to do with the fact that it took 1.5 hours to take team pictures so Gage lost interest, but he ended up playing in the dirt for a while while he was in the field, then he walked himself to the park and sat in a puddle at the bottom of a slide.
 Shaun is running bases with the kids and getting them all warmed up to start the game!



We'll see how next week's game goes. I'm not calling it a waste of $30 yet, but I'm also not holding my breath for much of a change!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I'm not expecting much more than excitement to go each Saturday, and exposure to the idea of t-ball for Aric. You have to remember he's only 3. I think it was fun, and I think it's great that Shaun is coaching. I'm glad that Aric knows him, that always helps at this age.