Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Monday

 It is not very often that I say I'm looking forward to Monday. After a pretty crummy weekend, I really needed it to be Monday this week. Maisey didn't have school, the kids were awesome, I was very productive (inside and outside of the house!), and it just felt nice to have a good day!

 I've got a little Cinderella on my hands! We cleaned bathrooms and baseboards! It was fun to be cleaning with her by my side!

 I bought Miley some new paci's but she wouldn't suck on them. When I put her down for a nap a gave her an old one and a new one and let her choose. She chose the old one of course!

 Her first cookie! I think she enjoyed it!

 Gage led the music for FHE. 

 And for our FHE activity, we practiced helping Mi Mi walk!

I just have to make it through this week! Once Saturday hits it will hopefully be smooth sailing. We are starting Daddy's birthday celebrations on Saturday with dinner and swimming, Sunday we are doing our YW Easter lesson, then it is Spring Break!!! 

Have I mentioned how much I am looking forward to that?

No comments: