Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Let the Celebration Begin!

We started celebrating Shaun's 30th birthday five days early because 30 is a big deal people! We changed our plans a bit due to some tiredness, and went bowling and to Red Robin on Saturday! Bowling two games with tired kids was a little much, but we all still had fun.


 Gage enjoyed the ball machine way more than actually bowling!


 And Maisey enjoyed the blowing air way more than actually bowling.

 Mi Mi is getting two more teeth and wasn't feeling that great. But she sure loves the birthday boy man!

 And yes, this shows that my 3-year old beat me by 4 pins. 
(I'm going to go ahead and blame it on the 4.5 hours of kitchen cleaning I did that morning!)

We headed to Red Robin for a delicious family dinner!

 Birthday Sundae!

 She flashed a little smile with a french fry in one hand and an apple slice in the other!

Moochin some ice cream!

His actual birthday is on Thursday and I have the best gift for him!

I can't wait!!!!!

1 comment:

Desiree said...

I totally suggested bowling before red robin 2 Saturday's ago for our birthday celebration, but no one wanted to. Looks like fun! Hope you have a good spring break!