Wednesday, March 6, 2013

OMSI Night

Maisey's school had a free OMSI night, and boy did we have a lot of fun! We made an evening of it and picked Dad up from work, got dinner, then headed to OMSI to learn more about Science. There was also a myth busters exhibit that we paid to go into, but you weren't supposed to take pictures inside. I was obedient, so I don't have any pictures of that, but it was really cool!


 The kids launching bottle rockets. 

 Playing in the ball room

 Mom and Miley hanging out!
(You want to know how lame I am? I purposely dressed Miley in the same outfit as Maisey in this post.)

 This was Gage's favorite section. Cranes and trucks!

 Actually, I take that back. I'm pretty sure is favorite was playing in the lockers!

Maisey's favorite part was the fetus display. They show babies at each week 1-40. She thought it was pretty neat, and I think it meant more to her since I just went through that with Miley.

This was such a successful family night. All 3 kids were perfect all night long. No fits, no arguments, no meltdowns! I was pleasantly surprised and very grateful!

No comments: