Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Gage's Pumpkin Patch Field Trip

Gage's preschool went on a field trip to Bauman Farms two weeks ago. 
It was cold.
Gage was in one of his "moods".
And I brought Miley with me.

It definitely wasn't our most successful field trips there, but we still had some smiles.
 The hay ride to the pumpkin patch

 He picked out his perfect pumpkin

 Apple cider and doughnuts

 Feeding the animals

 Gage's preschool class!

 I also had to document one of his many fits that morning. We've really been struggling lately, but more on that later!

 This little girl was sure happy to be there! 
(Mom fail: I forgot to do her hair that morning and didn't realize until we got out of the car.)

I told him after lunch he would have to take a nap because he was so grumpy at the pumpkin patch. Usually when tell him that he puts up a fight and kicks his wall. Not this day! He was asleep within seconds, whew!

No comments: