Today this stud turned 4!
Here is his 4 year old Birthday Interview:
(A lot of his answers are "Come Sing Along" which is what he calls a particular Thomas movie that he's had his eye on for months!)
What are your favorite toys to play with?
Trains, cars, legos, helicopter
What are your favorite foods to eat?
Chips, hotdogs, ice cream
What is your favorite color?
All the blues, like my bike
Where is your favorite place to go?
The store to look at trains
What makes you happy?
Come Sing Along
What makes you sad?
When I do grumpy things
Who are your friends?
Maisey, Gage, Dad, Mom, and Mi, Thomas, Luke, Rheneas, Gordon
What are your favorite shows to watch?
Come Sing Along
What books do you like to read?
Come Sing Along book
What songs do you like to sing?
Come Sing Along song
What is your favorite thing about having a birthday?
What are you looking forward to most about being 4?
To go to my new school
Some things mom wants to record:
* He never gets sick of Christmas movies. His favorites: Polar Express, Dora Christmas Carol Adventure, Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, and Mickey's Twice Upon a Christmas.
* He needs more sleep than he actually gets. He is usually the last kid asleep at night and the first kid awake in the morning, but then he's grumpy all day!
* He learned the word "stupid" from Charlie Brown. I think we finally got him to stop saying it!
* He is very sneaky and can often be found eating food while sitting in the fridge, under the table, in the bathtub, or in his bedroom. He also has been known to draw on every single sticky note in a note pad them hide them all behind the computer tower!
* He is very sensitive. He doesn't like to make other people sad. When he gets in serious trouble you can tell he feels remorseful as he breaks down crying.
*He rocks out to Taylor Swift like no one's business! His current favorite song is Trouble but he knows them all!
This lucky guy gets to celebrate all week long.
We started with the family birthday celebration on Sunday.
We made the poor kid wait until after quite times on Sunday to open his gifts.
The very first gift he picked up and starred at it for a second. He said, "It's this long, and this wide... it MUST be Toby!!!" And he was right!
Gage is obsessed with the Thomas movie, "Blue Mountain Mystery." If we would have saved the $1.20 every time we rented it at redbox, we would have enough to buy two movies! He calls the movie "Come Sing Along" because it has a song in it with those lyrics. For months leading up to his birthday this is all he has said that he wanted. So Maisey picked it out for him and made a train card to go with it!
Grammy gave him a big-boy skate board! He thinks he is pretty hot stuff!
His big gift from Mom and Dad this year was 4 giant boxes of legos!!! He was so excited to find road pieces in the boxes too.
After gifts we had his birthday dinner. Maisey made this beautiful centerpiece for the table.
Birthday dinner consisted of hotdogs (chicken for the adults), chips, watermelon, cantaloupe, and lemonade! All of his favorites!
And his birthday celebration wouldn't be complete without cupcakes with train whistles on top!
Today he had a special morning with just me!
It started with donuts for breakfast!
Then we played whatever he wanted while Miley slept. We played outside, we read books inside, he ate another donut! Then we got to play at the park when Miley woke up. He gets to finish off the day with swim lessons! What a lucky guy!
On Saturday is his Thomas birthday party which he is so excited for! He can't wait to spend the afternoon with his preschool and primary friends playing what he loves: TRAINS!!!
(Look for the party post to come!)