The last several weeks have been crazy busy for us! 20 out of 24 days in a row we had extra people staying at our house. Which means no matter how hard I try to keep my kids on their normal schedules they haven't been, which means more grumpiness and attitude, which means a worn out mommy! The last of our visitors left six days ago and I'm finally feeling like things are back to normal again!
Here are all of the fun things we have done lately:
* Daddy went to Idaho for his brother, Ryan's college graduation.
* The kids had a sleep over with their cousins
|The Lady Camp-Out|
|Blueberry pancakes for breakfast!|
* Papa and Grandma Grimmett, Hannah, Ryan, and Baby Norah all came to visit us!
|All 4 cousins with Papa and Grandma Grimmett|
* Miley learned how to push the button on the power wheel!
* The first night that all of our guests left, Shaun and I got to go on a much needed date!
Dinner + Blazer Game = Fun!!!
* These two crazies have had some fun getting back into our normal routine!
* Made these delicious strawberries
* Celebrated six birthdays with some friends!!
* Had Maisey's school conference. This is a picture of her reading words per minute! She is doing incredible in school and we are so proud of her!
* Other things not pictured: School meetings, swim lessons, temple night, and stake conference. (We used a brand new babysitter, like never babysat before, and she was awesome! House was clean and 3 kids asleep when we got home!)
Although we have had a fun couple of weeks, we are definitely ready for a break from the craziness!