Sunday, July 15, 2012

Father's Day 2012

Our Father's Day was a little on the lame side this year. Gage was sick with a nasty cough, a high fever, and a stuffy nose (later Maisey, then Miley would get it). 
 
I had to be in YW that day, so Shaun was just going to stay home with Gage, but Maisey reeeeaaaalllly wanted him in Sacrament meeting for him to listen to her sing since I missed Mother's Day. So Shaun went to church for the first hour, and then I went for the third. While he was at church Gage and I made him his favorite cake. 
 
He also requested Cafe Rio pork burritos for dinner which I have made before and they've turned out delicious. This time, they were not good. The meat didn't shred and it just tasted weird. I'm not sure what happened, but like I said, it was kind of a lame day. He did, however, get an I-phone, and I ordered him an otterbox case for it, but it didn't come in time. So with the lame dinner, the sick kids, and no gifts, it was pretty uneventful. 
But we are still very glad that he is our Daddy. He loves his kids and is a major softie when it comes to giving them what they want. He works hard for all of us, and we really appreciate everything he does.

Happy Father's Day Daddy!


No comments: