Friday, July 13, 2012

Miley: 2 Months

Miley's 2 Month Stats:

Height: 23 inches (74%)
Weight: 11 lbs. 5 oz. (63%)
Head: 38 cm (20%)
She got 3 shots today and an oral vaccine. 

Miley had a lot of firsts this month. 

Her first cold (5 weeks) - no picture of that!

Her first smile (6 weeks)

Her first mini-vacation (7 weeks)

 Her first holiday (7 weeks) 

 Her first pedicure (8 weeks)

 Her first tea party (8 weeks)

Our biggest thing about Miley this month is we moved her out of our room and into her nursery. She has been in there 4 nights now and has slept through the night on all of them. YAY! 

 Actually, I guess the biggest thing about Miley this month is she was blessed in church. But the whole regaining my bedroom back, that's a close second. 

She is still a pretty good baby. She has a few fussy days here and there, but I really can't complain too much. 

 Shaun can get her to "talk" and coo the best. 

At 6 weeks, I put all of her newborn clothes away. She sure is growing fast.

Her baby acne finally cleared up this month. It got pretty bad from about 4-7 weeks, but now she is looking really good.
 
She still hates her car seat. When my family was in town my sister kept saying how good of a baby Miley was and that she had never heard her cry in the week and a half she had been here. That's because she never rode in the car with us. It's pretty much a scream-fest every time. (And that's why we are staying local all summer. The 3-hour drive to Sunriver was rough!)

We took the toys off her play mat and put them on the toy bar of the bouncy and she really likes to play with them. She even pushed the button on the fish yesterday to get it to play music. She also started grabbing on to things like clothes and hair this month. It's fun to see her start to be more interactive. 

She is still nursing well, the best of all three of my kids. I don't love it, but I also am not hating it this time around. I enjoy it most in the evenings when Shaun is home to help the older kids and I can take a break to feed Miley on the couch with out having to stress about what Gage is getting into this time.

And, I can't forget about her super cute smile! It seriously melts my heart every time I see it.





I can't believe it's been 2 months already!

No comments: